A day full of self-care and serious body love.
- A new bustier for a party I’m going to this weekend. It is really hot and made me feel so good about my curves. Plus it was on sale for $10, can’t beat that.
- Counseling. Not as intense as last time (thank god), but still really good and productive. I feel like I’m getting somewhere, at least.
- Acupuncture. I went to that space that I only get to when I’m on the table. I really like that space.
- Unexpected and delicious dinner times with a bestie. I ate some of the most amazing pickled things I’ve ever had. And I feel pretty strongly about pickles.
- More late night art making. Really lifting my spirits right now.
- Fatshion February day 8.