So, I wasn’t going to write here today as I’ve been taking a bit of space from the internet (some self-care right there) but then I realized that today, Monday, April 9th, is the 100th day of this project!! And that just feels like a milestone I couldn’t pass on.
Today marked the second week of my new term at school, which meant a 13+ hour day between work, school, and commute. I’m surprised to say that it went really well and I don’t feel like I want to tear my hair out or cry or anything of the sort. I think the good weather helped, as well as having really delicious homemade food to eat. And getting adequate sleep, although I do need to be better about going to bed early on Sunday nights for the rest of the term I think. Now I’m snuggled up with the little dog, my heating pad, and a book not related to school at all with plans to be asleep in less than an hour.
Some things I’m thinking about as I move into the next 265(6) days of this project:
- More time away from the internet
- More time in the sunshine/spent outside
- More cooking and good food
- More quality, intentional, grounding friend time
- Prioritizing sleep
- Prioritizing my time in general/not compromising what matters most to me
- More witchy woo spiritual practice happening
- More kink/leather exploration
- Moving! and creating my dream home with my plp, Wyatt
- Continuing to love myself. every. single. day.